Fun show tonight

Congrats!!
I'll be at Tubac Jack's on Saturday in AZ on my first post-covid gig. Very excited.

Man I like your set up - that looks so comfy - I can just imagine how good that sounds and plays.

Cool!
It’s a lot of fun to play, for sure!

That's a very tasty setup. Love your selected array of tom sizes and the cymbal assortment.

What's that big side drum? A piccolo something?

That's a very tasty setup. Love your selected array of tom sizes and the cymbal assortment.

What's that big side drum? A piccolo something?
Yes. It is a 14x3.5 Mapex piccolo snare that I use for a different flavor on a few songs we do.

Okay I'm trippin, the wide angle made me think that thing was 16" across! But yes, piccolo snare, lol.

Also nice job keeping fuzzies off your roc & soc. This is a rather photogenic kit!

A few more

F6B1EB6C-50FD-4C5B-873C-E760CD6A7933.jpeg9AD54963-3845-4C6F-A48B-7F3F3AEBD722.jpeg

Awesome! Nice kit ( i thought it was a 16 piccolo too). Really cool looking stage, dont you just love loading in and seeing a stage like that, it always pumps me up to play.

The venue is Cowboys in Dothan, Alabama. They have professional lighting, sound, etc. It was awesome to play.

Back