Fun "For Sale" Ads

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
When a seller obviously has no idea what they have, and it's worth a laugh, it goes here. I'll start with this gem, a Roger's Vader:

Notice the Yamaha head, Pearl pipe arms and mounts, coffin lugs, and spike spurs? It has Roger's badges (stickers?) around the vent holes. The toms are all 5 lug, the kick and snare are 6. I'm so corn-fused.

SomeBadDrummer

Gold Member
I want to buy this cheap kit just to get the bass drum reso head

Attachments

• 16A891EB-5825-4131-9B17-7592D8D180E9.png
    16A891EB-5825-4131-9B17-7592D8D180E9.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 25

someguy01

Gold Member
I could litter this thread will all the idiot postings from GC.
Looking at used stuff the other day, the pic is of a set of pst7 hats, the description is for a Pearl export kit. This was only one of many.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
I could litter this thread will all the idiot postings from GC.
Looking at used stuff the other day, the pic is of a set of pst7 hats, the description is for a Pearl export kit. This was only one of many.
I see them a lot also. One of these days I'm gonna go there and make them sell me the $1500 guitar listed as the $30 beginner cymbal for $30.

SomeBadDrummer

Gold Member
When a seller obviously has no idea what they have, and it's worth a laugh, it goes here. I'll start with this gem, a Roger's Vader:

Notice the Yamaha head, Pearl pipe arms and mounts, coffin lugs, and spike spurs? It has Roger's badges (stickers?) around the vent holes. The toms are all 5 lug, the kick and snare are 6. I'm so corn-fused.
I've been looking everywhere for one of those RV kits! But AZ is too far away with shipping costs.

I have my eye on a nice Rama Toylstar MIJ kit in deep green owned by some bumpkin from just below Hicktown.

beatdat

NackAttack

Regular Poster

BGDurham

Regular Poster

Jasta 11

Regular Poster

NackAttack

Regular Poster
Just found this doozie on a local site.

Seems like a fair price to me. It looked a little high at first, but after reading the full ad I noticed it comes with symbols. If those symbols were designed by a famous graphic design artist, well then you got a collectors piece my friend.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Just found this doozie on a local site.

I love that it was "appraised at $2500". On what planet? I'm gonna take my stuff to Utah and have it appraised too.