FS: Sabian XS20 Pack

ZootELoops

These cymbals came with the drum set I recently bought second hand, however they have never really been played. There are no stick marks, blemishes, cracks, key-holing, and hardly any fingerprints. These cymbals are medium-level with a pro sound at an entry-level price!

The guy that I bought them from had them for only 8 months, never played them and cleaned them once. When I got them, I played them lightly for 2 weeks and only wiped them down to take these pics.

They are in perfect condition. I'm asking $300.00 for the set ($485.00 retail). Give me my asking price and I'll throw in a Sabian soft case for free.

Sabian XS20 20" Medium Ride Cymbal
A tasty balance of stick definition and tonal wash ensures a clean musical sound at all volumes, with a mid-sized bell for playing solid grooves.

Sabian XS20 16" Medium Thin Crash Cymbal
The Sabian Xs20 Medium Thin Crash has a bold, updated, professional look with hand-lathing cuts of wide blade grooves into the surface.

Sabian XS20 14" Regular Hi-Hat Cymbals
Medium top and heavy bottom pairing delivers clean stick and pedal definition, with increased volume and fullness when played open.

PM me for info.

king fail

These cymbals came with the drum set I recently bought second hand, however they have never really been played. There are no stick marks, blemishes, cracks, key-holing, and hardly any fingerprints. These cymbals are medium-level with a pro sound at an entry-level price!

The guy that I bought them from had them for only 8 months, never played them and cleaned them once. When I got them, I played them lightly for 2 weeks and only wiped them down to take these pics.

They are in perfect condition. I'm asking $300.00 for the set ($485.00 retail). Give me my asking price and I'll throw in a Sabian soft case for free.

Sabian XS20 20" Medium Ride Cymbal
A tasty balance of stick definition and tonal wash ensures a clean musical sound at all volumes, with a mid-sized bell for playing solid grooves.

Sabian XS20 16" Medium Thin Crash Cymbal
The Sabian Xs20 Medium Thin Crash has a bold, updated, professional look with hand-lathing cuts of wide blade grooves into the surface.

Sabian XS20 14" Regular Hi-Hat Cymbals
Medium top and heavy bottom pairing delivers clean stick and pedal definition, with increased volume and fullness when played open.

PM me for info.

This goes here:

http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2601

good luck with your sale.