From Paiste,

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
We are proud to present the FORMULA 602 - 2020 Relaunch Models❗
The 2020 relaunch enhances the assortment with heavier weight classic models for louder situations and additional sizes to existing models.
▪ Medium 16" / 17" / 18" / 19" / 20"
▪ Heavy 18" / 19" / 20"
▪ Heavy Hi-Hat 14" / 15"
▪ Heavy Bell 13"
▪ Sound Edge Hi-Hat 15"
▪ Thin Crash 17" / 19"
▪ Paperthin 20"
More information:
https://bit.ly/2R1WhTb

RickP

Gold Member
I have been patiently waiting for Paiste to reissue
Of size 602 thin crashes and 602 Heavy hi hats . Looks like my patience has been rewarded , now if they would only reissue the marvellous 22” 602 Dark rides

Ruok

Silver Member
..........now if they would only reissue the marvellous 22” 602 Dark rides
And..... 13" hi-hats in Medium, Heavy and Sound Edge. Very unlikely since most everyone is into large hats these days. But Zildjian put out 12" New Beats not too long ago. One thing for sure, the smaller hats cost less! If one can't afford the 14s or 15s, you might be able to purchase a 13" set. Evidently, me and only 3 other people on the planet want the 13" 602 hats, and unfortunately Paiste knows it. 😢

Ruok

Silver Member
Love the purity of these cymbals. Why they didn't bring back the 18" Flat still baffles me. That's ok for me, since I got one (actually 2) already. :)

Soulfinger

And..... 13" hi-hats in Medium, Heavy and Sound Edge. Very unlikely since most everyone is into large hats these days. But Zildjian put out 12" New Beats not too long ago. One thing for sure, the smaller hats cost less! If one can't afford the 14s or 15s, you might be able to purchase a 13" set. Evidently, me and only 3 other people on the planet want the 13" 602 hats, and unfortunately Paiste knows it. 😢
That actually was my first thought - no 13" hats? Sure wouldn´t mind a 13" Heavy.

wildbill

Platinum Member
Probably pretty nice. But also probably priced very high.

I prefer 'bang for the buck', rather than 'at any cost'. ;)

Jeremy Bender

Platinum Member
Probably pretty nice. But also probably priced very high.

I prefer 'bang for the buck', rather than 'at any cost'. ;)
I agree, they do have a tendency to be expensive! I've had some good luck with gently used models and like new old stock.
I just had to wait it out over the years for the ones I truly wanted at the price I could offer to pay.

Last edited: