Free stuff on TV... for awhile

Macarina

Silver Member
If you know about new or changed programming, please share it.

IHEART LIVING ROOM CONCERT FOR AMERICA... A COMMERCIAL FREE BENEFIT @ Sunday (Mar 29) 8 PM CT on FoxNow streaming Hosted by Elton John Guests artist include Alicia Keys, Backstreet Boys, Billie Eilish... more

Here's even more free and unlocked stuff (for a while)... from ROKU https://blog.roku.com/home-together

And saw ads for Spectrum providing Showtime and EPIX free for a month... but I think regardless of Spectrum, those channels are running the promotion

Man what about new movies-are they releasing direct to TV-since no theatre release?

Wish WrestleMania was free this year. Wrestling is really strange without an audience. The people who ordered it on PPV are getting screwed I feel. The audience participation makes a huge difference on entertainment value. Since sports is cancelled anyhow and tv is struggling to find other sports to watch, I think FOX should step up and air it in the Smackdown slot.

Honestly I don't like wrestling, but my wife and I love watching the ridiculousness of it all. It's like a car wreck that just keeps going. We love to judge the wrestlers on how well they play pretend. Some should get Emmys.

Wish WrestleMania was free this year. Wrestling is really strange without an audience. The people who ordered it on PPV are getting screwed I feel. The audience participation makes a huge difference on entertainment value. Since sports is cancelled anyhow and tv is struggling to find other sports to watch, I think FOX should step up and air it in the Smackdown slot.

Honestly I don't like wrestling, but my wife and I love watching the ridiculousness of it all. It's like a car wreck that just keeps going. We love to judge the wrestlers on how well they play pretend. Some should get Emmys.
It was free.
In light of tough times, (spoiler, recorded a week or two before all this) was entertaining and majority of this event will be long lasting memory for me.

Covid Home Studio recordings on YouTube are great, hell even bringing out a bunch of members to post their shedding here, IG, FB, is enlightening in sincerity keep them coming!
Lots of musicians/artists performing great music with fun lyrics and tips along the way.

It was free.
In light of tough times, (spoiler, recorded a week or two before all this) was entertaining and majority of this event will be long lasting memory for me.

They still wanted a credit card number. I wanted it free on tv for all, not free for those willing to get a trial subscription. Don't wanna watch Wrestlemania on my phone.

Yes they do ask for CC info. Just like PayPal, reverb requires account information storage if you want to have registered profile. The same for WWE network, stores account info, you can cancel easily when you get billing notification after 1st month. Pay per view (lol) is teeming out, though still around, and yes those consumers are the ones getting shafted for $40-$50 an event, are pretty much long gone it is more subscription based nowadays.

I streamed to my smart tv, no phone, I understand what your getting at though.

If you have charter spectrum as your provider, they currently have Showtime channels free, with some other misc. channels. They might be fun to peruse.
Limited time only.
For me... I have the spectrum live stream and showtime automatically appeared.

Back