FORUM: Change

Thank you Bernhard for all your hard work continuing to build and maintain this great community!

Well so far I like the look and feel of the new forum software. But it's strange that it says "xenForo" at the top of the page.

Second? lol

LOVE the new look....

THANKS Bernhard!

Holy Moly ..... this IS a change. Looks very cool !!!!

This looks FANTASTIC! Thanks for your hard work. God bless you!

I'm diggin' the new layout! Thanks Admin Crew! :cool::cool:

Great job Bernard! Looking great!

Time has come and we decided to change the Forum Software...

We go away from v-bulletin to Xenforo. The reason for not staying with v-bulletin is that their new products are not safe and filled with bugs....

AND THE BEST: the new forum WILL BE MOBILE FRIENDLY!!

Some days.....

enjoy...

Bernhard

Wonderful forum and associated sub-sites. Great work. Thank you to Bernhard and all of the techs and admins.

Ok, quick question - how do you reverse the order in the way you see posts? Right now, I see the newest first; however, I like to see the oldest first. Thanks!

I googled "Xenforo reverse post order" and it looks like something that needs to be changed on the admin. end of things. If this was an option, I think I'd like it. Like, a lot. :)

I googled "Xenforo reverse post order" and it looks like something that needs to be changed on the admin. end of things. If this was an option, I think I'd like it. Like, a lot. :)
I agree, I like having oldest at the top as well. Otherwise it all looks good, though seeing the forum in blue instead of red takes a bit getting used to.

I agree, I like having oldest at the top as well. Otherwise it all looks good, though seeing the forum in blue instead of red takes a bit getting used to.
At the moment NO - because we have threads with 1000 answers and No. 1 post is back in 2005.....but we check for a solution
Bernhard

At the moment NO - because we have threads with 1000 answers and No. 1 post is back in 2005.....but we check for a solution
Bernhard

I guess I had it set up with new posts first anyway... The site looks great! Thanks!!?

Back