FORUM: Change

bernhard

Founder Drummerworld
Staff member
Time has come and we decided to change the Forum Software...

We go away from v-bulletin to Xenforo. The reason for not staying with v-bulletin is that their new products are not safe and filled with bugs....

AND THE BEST: the new forum WILL BE MOBILE FRIENDLY!!

Some days.....

enjoy...

Bernhard

Do we need to do anything for the coming upgrade? Is this gonna be an app you get at the App Store?

no - no app Sir .... i will inform then about some changes, but will stay the same for you - just mobile friendly and modern look..

B.

I'm glad that you guys are staying on top of these kind of things. I never really worry about stuff on this forum. It's totally professional. Thank you

If it's easier to post pictures and videos, I'll be happy. I have to make so many adjustments to my pics just to get them to upload.

Believe me, I've tried to make adjustments on my iPhone as well.

The change is coming soon. We hope nothing gets lost, but if you want to save something from the past: DO SO NOW::::
the new xenforo-forum will be mobile-friendly - screenshot:

Attachments

• forumappearancesample.jpg
    forumappearancesample.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 363
Thanks for the update Bernhard. I'm really looking forward to this change!

Looks great. Thanks for your hard work!

So, um, will we still have all our threads, private messages, etc.? Will we have to create new accounts or whatever?

So, um, will we still have all our threads, private messages, etc.? Will we have to create new accounts or whatever?

No - don't worry - everything is here till back to 2004 or so.
Just another layout and mobile-friendly. HOPEFULLY - it's not as easy as it looks.....

Bernhard

Thank You Bernhard!...........

Back