FORUM: Change

Ransan

Thank you Bernhard for all your hard work continuing to build and maintain this great community!

Hollywood Jim

Platinum Member
Well so far I like the look and feel of the new forum software. But it's strange that it says "xenForo" at the top of the page.

Mongrel

Silver Member
Second? lol

LOVE the new look....

THANKS Bernhard!

harryconway

Platinum Member
Holy Moly ..... this IS a change. Looks very cool !!!!

No Way Jose

Silver Member
The forum seems to be working better. Testing good. No problems so far.

cbphoto

Gold Member
I'm diggin' the new layout! Thanks Admin Crew! :cool::cool:

loach71

Time has come and we decided to change the Forum Software...

We go away from v-bulletin to Xenforo. The reason for not staying with v-bulletin is that their new products are not safe and filled with bugs....

AND THE BEST: the new forum WILL BE MOBILE FRIENDLY!!

Some days.....

enjoy...

Bernhard

Wonderful forum and associated sub-sites. Great work. Thank you to Bernhard and all of the techs and admins.

BertTheDrummer

Gold Member
I googled "Xenforo reverse post order" and it looks like something that needs to be changed on the admin. end of things. If this was an option, I think I'd like it. Like, a lot. :)
I agree, I like having oldest at the top as well. Otherwise it all looks good, though seeing the forum in blue instead of red takes a bit getting used to.

Bernhard

Founder Drummerworld
Staff member
I agree, I like having oldest at the top as well. Otherwise it all looks good, though seeing the forum in blue instead of red takes a bit getting used to.
At the moment NO - because we have threads with 1000 answers and No. 1 post is back in 2005.....but we check for a solution
Bernhard

Redbeard

I like the clean layout, but I agree with others that showing the posts in a thread starting with the oldest makes more sense to me. Starting at the end makes it harder to put the comments in context.

Jbravo

At the moment NO - because we have threads with 1000 answers and No. 1 post is back in 2005.....but we check for a solution
Bernhard

I guess I had it set up with new posts first anyway... The site looks great! Thanks!!?