Forum backwards

fakeflyer737

Hi guys
I'm new here, I have a question though. I'm used to forums where when you opne the thread the first thing you see is the OP, but its actually at end on this forum, is there anyway to change this? Thanks guys!

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Go to "User CP" / "Edit Options" / "Thread Display Options" / "Thread Display Mode".
Select "Linear - Oldest First".

Yes, this forum is backwards. Next question? LOL

We like it this way so get used to it and stop complaining! :)

forum layout

hi guys,
sorry if this is in the wrong sub forum, im still new here.
just wondering if everyone else's forums is like mine, it has the 1st post at the BOTTOM of the page and posts/replies go above it, ive never seen this before.
i have 2 questions:
Is it supposed to be like this?
How can i fix it if it isnt?
thanks in advance for any replies

Re: forum layout

hi guys,
sorry if this is in the wrong sub forum, im still new here.
just wondering if everyone else's forums is like mine, it has the 1st post at the BOTTOM of the page and posts/replies go above it, ive never seen this before.
i have 2 questions:
Is it supposed to be like this?
How can i fix it if it isnt?
thanks in advance for any replies

Answer in post #2 ...

MAD,
to that guy's defence I have to say that I grabbed his post (he created a new thread) and moved it into that existing one so he could read and learn that this forum... is backwards, haha.

So now, with that post having been moved here, it looks as if he couldn't read (post #2 - as you said) - sorry for the confusion ;-)

Moved posts can be identified in the Re: line - the reference would be different than the main re: of the respective thread.

Read the forum in a mirror while standing on your head. Or look at post #2. Your call.

I'm confused is the mirror suppose to be above or below my head while I'm standing on it?

nhoJ-

!yaw dlo eht kcab ti tnaw I !siht ekil tuo semoc ti won dna snoitpo tide ot tnew I ,haeY

Back