for giggles

trepaning

Rock steady playing to a heck of a funny song. My only critique is the obvious favoritism you openly and callously display for your acoustic kit in front of the abandoned electronic kit. What if the Buddhists are right and the eKit has feelings. Look at it, all bent up and shoved aside, staring so woefully, almost like Wall-E, at you playing with the acoustic kit, saying to itself, "He used to like me. Why won't he play me anymore? What did I do wrong?". Maybe the eKit is limited like an arthritic drummer, but it still wants to play, it still wants to make noise. Of course, without hesitation, I'll toss my electronic kit to the side the moment I get the ability to set up the acoustic kit at home once again, but still, we're talking about you here...

yes the great zen god of drumming would be shamed...but alas, the ekit isn't mine. It's basically beat to s**t. the pads are coming apart and...well, basically it's just trashed. Like i said though, it isn't my kit, just a friend's that had no where to store it so we stuck it in the clubhouse. he has to be the only person i know that can break sticks on an ekit.....absolutely the worst technique i have ever seen.

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
Since you asked....
Because I don't know the song I'm not imprinted with a previous version and I can critique it with no preconceptions.

Things I like:
Your energy and attitude, very important
Your sonic balance (your snare is #1 BD is # 2, cymbals are nice and controlled
Your feel
Nice cymbal work, good stuff.
Your QNP.
The song choice, I could understand the lyrics and the music.

Things I dislike:

Brussel sprouts

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
lol, i'm still waiting for keep it simple or larryace to jump on here and critique it.
I've been out of the country this week, only just back. Anyhow, I loved it. Great attitude to the playing. Having a fun mindset makes such a difference to a performance.

Since you asked....
Because I don't know the song I'm not imprinted with a previous version and I can critique it with no preconceptions.

Things I like:
Your energy and attitude, very important
Your sonic balance (your snare is #1 BD is # 2, cymbals are nice and controlled

Your feel
Nice cymbal work, good stuff.
Your QNP.
The song choice, I could understand the lyrics and the music.

Things I dislike:

Brussel sprouts
qnp? You lost me ace.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Woo. I have pleased the gods. Thanks for the feedback everyone. Have a good trip simple?
Gods???? You gotta be kidding me. No way man, just a crappy old never has been that can knock a few beats out when pushed. Larry's much more God like however, in a Simon Cowellesque sort of way, lol!