For fans of Pacific/PDP - thoughts on 2021 offerings?

timmdrum

Gold Member
I feel they're kinda lackluster so far this year, as to what they're offering, especially in the Concept Maple line- dull finishes that, to me, look like a drummer would look down, say "yeah, these are mine", and kick a rock. :confused:

The only product I'm interested in, and would like to audition, is that Concept Series Bell Bronze snare.

I feel they're kinda lackluster so far this year, as to what they're offering, especially in the Concept Maple line- dull finishes that, to me, look like a drummer would look down, say "yeah, these are mine", and kick a rock. :confused:
I dunno, I really like the matte finishes on the new Concept Maples. They're almost cool enough to make me forget how ugly the lugs are.

I've never been a huge fan of PDP, but after acquiring my PDP MX kit, and playing the newer Concept Maples, I gotta say they have my respect. I would love to try out a PDP Bell Bronze snare as well.

The Concept Maple bop kit would make a nice upgrade to my Ludwig Breakbeats kit.

They haven't announced any 2021 stuff yet, still just 2020 stuff on their website.

Back