Football Soccer World Cup

Bore draw…props to USA though…:)
With all respect, I wouldn't say a totally boring draw. I think two things happened:
1) England didn't bring their full A-game today and might have underestimated the US a little.
2) US actually looked better throughout the game than they have during qualifiers/friendlies. You can see that European football is starting to influence a lot of their game play as most of the starting XI play around Europe and it's not just smash and grab football like they are used to CONCACAF.

Was it the most exciting game, heck no...lol. But it wasn't without some good chances on both sides with a ref that absolutely avoided the Yellow Card like he had to pay to pull it out of his pocket...haha.4

Edit: Sorry, Berhalter leaving Aaronson and Gio Reyna out for so long was piss-poor in my opinion.

My wife has gone away for a month, and precipitously this coincides with the world cup.

So I've moved my kit into the lounge where the TV is - I can watch the matches while going through exercises from Future Sounds and 4-Way Coordination. Excellent multitasking and twice as much fun :cool:
Precipitously or propiciously? 😼

Wow. Didnt see that coming.
See what? The US advancing?

They played a decent game against Wales and only got better in the following 2 games (England and Iran) for the most part. Their first half play is very balanced, and dare I say, reminds me of European football. Of course, they get a little erratic in the 2nd half, which will prove to hurt them against some of the better teams in the competition.

Well done USA now its up to us Aussies to make it through to the next round i watched the USA game you guys have a great team some awsome players.

See what? The US advancing?

They played a decent game against Wales and only got better in the following 2 games (England and Iran) for the most part. Their first half play is very balanced, and dare I say, reminds me of European football. Of course, they get a little erratic in the 2nd half, which will prove to hurt them against some of the better teams in the competition.
Yes. I dont watch football, american or otherwise. The tv was telling me Iran was a better team. I had no reason not to believe it.

The Mexico game earlier was an absolutely fantastic match. It had everything and heartbreak for them at the end.

The ball just wouldn’t go in for a third goal with attack upon attack, they conceded right at the end after trying so hard.

Thrilling match, I was on the edge of my seat in the second half.

They also scored one of the goals of the tournament, for me.

Just like to say cheerio to any drum buddies from (in no particular order):

Uruguay
Ghana
Germany
Costa Rica
Belgium
Canada
Mexico
Saudi Arabia
Tunisia
Denmark
Ecuador