Fooling around on my new Ludwig Legacy Kit

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Andy.....as for the hair, I've been groing it for some time now, LOL
Chops are impressive, very cool, but the hair is even more so.

Back in the day, I could sit on my hair. These days, I have a standard "economy" utilitarian haircut like I've given up trying to be myself. You just might have inspired me to get back to my roots ( groan ;) Problem is, I have the hurdle of "she who shall be obeyed" to jump over. She likes a monopoly on the flowing locks deal :(

shemp

Silver Member
I mentioned before how much I enjoyed your playing...no different here. I'm looking forward to the day (years from now) that I can approach playing like that.

A-customs

Silver Member
Great playing!!! Personally drums sound to muffled 4 my taste i like my drums to ring more.Some people like blue,some like red...

longgun

Gold Member
Drums sound great and that was some solid playing....................................sitting that low doesn't hurt your back?

bobacwrd

Drums sound great and that was some solid playing....................................sitting that low doesn't hurt your back?
To be honest, at my age everything hurts your back, LOL. I am so used to it after 46 years of playing, I wouldn't feel comfortable playing any other way.

Last edited:

longgun

Gold Member
To be honest, at my age everything hurts your back, LOL. I am so used to it afetr 46 years of playing, I wouldn't feel comfortable playing any other way.
Completely understand the back issue.......................the vid kind of reminds me of Vinnie C. in the eighties.....................he sat extremely low back then..........