Food tray

Captain Bash

Silver Member
I am on the look out for a low-mass solid brass or aluminium food tray so that I can snack inbetween songs. Ideally I would like an integrated cup holder and an area for porkpie, but am concerned this may lower the resonance of my kick drum.

Any ideas ?

From LP. Just replace the shaker and maracas with munchies.

lpa521__large.jpg

But do you think percussion tray is up to food and hygiene regs. is it's BPa free, I'd be concerned about mid-set toxic attack. Some worry about hardware mass but I am concerned the saturated fats leeching from my Doritos would dissolve the BPa which would then really get me just as i lay some double tasty Gadd lick.

I was thinking of just mounting a KFC bargain bucket, once emptied of its cluck inning contents it can double as a second floor Tom on my left.

Not a problem if you do what I do: wrap the entire tray in aluminum foil, then TWO layers of HD Saran Wrap (the green stuff). I plop my face in it every gig.

NOM-NOM

But do you think percussion tray is up to food and hygiene regs. is it's BPa free, I'd be concerned about mid-set toxic attack. Some worry about hardware mass but I am concerned the saturated fats leeching from my Doritos would dissolve the BPa which would then really get me just as i lay some double tasty Gadd lick.

I was thinking of just mounting a KFC bargain bucket, once emptied of its cluck inning contents it can double as a second floor Tom on my left.

You will eat KFC (Kalories, fat, and cholesterol) and you worry about BPa free???

Ok hands up I agree Colonel Sanders has a lot to answer for, but the secret is in the wording and correct pronunciation the Colon - hell. Just as I am heel toeing my way through acheilles last stand I squeeze one out and allow what we might loosely call the "product" to dribble down the channel of my ahead spg-bl throne.

It's funny because this really useful USP isn't even mentioned in aheads advertising. They should call me or maybe I could get an endorsement. I play like ham fisted baboon on crack but that matters not one jot these days. What's more important is I have a kit loaded with cymbals and develop my funk-cuisine menu.

There's funk cuisine in Nottingham?

Ok hands up I agree Colonel Sanders has a lot to answer for, but the secret is in the wording and correct pronunciation the Colon - hell. Just as I am heel toeing my way through acheilles last stand I squeeze one out and allow what we might loosely call the "product" to dribble down the channel of my ahead spg-bl throne.

It's funny because this really useful USP isn't even mentioned in aheads advertising. They should call me or maybe I could get an endorsement. I play like ham fisted baboon on crack but that matters not one jot these days. What's more important is I have a kit loaded with cymbals and develop my funk-cuisine menu.

So what up Capt? Is pot legal in the UK now that the smart ppl have voted to 'leave' the criminal banking cartel behind?

BPA* would only be a concern if you laid the chicken directly on the tray for long periods (longer than one set).

*BPA behaves like the hormone estrogen once it enters the body and disturbs the normal working of certain genes. Estrogen mimicking chemicals like BPA are potentially harmful even at very low doses, such as those found in plastic bottles and cans.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-20 at 9.47.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-20 at 9.47.48 AM.png
    187.1 KB · Views: 98
Surely you could just flatten down a cymbal? It could even function as a lazy susan if you decide to implement more eleaborate cuisine, in addition to being quite the effects cymbal.

Back