Exciting personal news

Living Dead Drummer

Platinum Member
It’s my great pleasure to announce that I am now officially endorsing Paiste Cymbals! I’ve always had a love for the products they produce, having used them on many recording sessions. In fact a number of cymbals I’ve played over the years were chosen to emulate my favorite Paiste models. Now as an artist officially endorsing the brand I can bring these out of the shadows and onto the stage.

Product photos, as well as my personal cymbal section will be coming in the next few weeks.

Until then visit my artist page: http://paiste.com/e/endorser_det.php?page=image&endorserid=6167

Congratulations! It's nice to become part of a family you were already in to?

Congrats!! I didn't pay enough attention to the signature in your posts to see you're a session drummer. Always interested in new stuff, so I'm definitely gonna follow your stuff.

Congratulations Nick!

Glad to see you're doing well and your busy schedule is paying back rewards for pure hard work.

Awesome! Paiste have been my favourite brand since day one - when I first started playing drums a lot of my favourite cymbal sounds ended up being Paiste once I found out what the drummers were using. I'd love to score an endorsement with the company :)

Congrats, my man. Another Paiste lover here. Would love an endorsement from them, but then, you know, I'd have to be good!

Thanks everyone. I've been spending the last week comparing sounds and picking out what my new setup will be.

I want cymbals that can handle any playing situation regardless of genre. I'm leaning on 2002's for Crashes, Rides, Chinas. And maybe Signatures for Hats.

Plus I already know I'm gonna pimp the new Colorsound 900's live for the heavier bands I work with.

Side note, I have some of my old cymbals up for sale if anyone wants them. Just PM me and I'll get you a list of what I'm parting with and pricing.

Check out the Giant Beat Multis - I use them as my primary crashes and they're extremely versatile. I actually prefer them to the 2002s I used to use

I also recommend Sig Dark Crisp or Sig Dark Energy hats :)

Paiste wow that's great. I've only got a couple of Sig. crashes, and they're great. Paiste has a lot more than that though, a lot of things I've never heard yet. Shops around here don't carry a lot of Paiste cym. Congratulations, I couldn't imagine any kind of endorsement. Enjoy man.

Nice man! Having grown up in New Brunswick, I've felt like a bit of a traitor in regard to not playing Sabians anymore, but once I hopped on the Paiste train, there really was no way to hop off. Now's your chance to get a whole set of 602 ME's!!!

Hi Nick. Congratulations on the Paiste endorsement. Looks like a nice fit with your other endorsements. Again, congrats.

Check out the Giant Beat Multis - I use them as my primary crashes and they're extremely versatile. I actually prefer them to the 2002s I used to use

I also recommend Sig Dark Crisp or Sig Dark Energy hats :)

The Dark Crisp Hats are actually ones that I've been leaning towards. I want something that can do it all, much like the New Beats I've owned for the last 10 years.

They're a great choice! I've got 13" and 14" sets, the 13" are probably a little more versatile but the 14" sound great too. I actually got onto them after hearing Danny Carey using them in Eulogy by Tool. I'm a big fan!

Back