Evacuation Level 1

Stroman

Platinum Member
Here in Spokane we've had little direct threat from the fires, but our air quality has been horrible. Like some have said, when you can see the sun, it's an orange ball you can look directly at. Areas nearby have been evacuated, and a town about 60 miles away burned completely. Crazy times.

Decades ago, I complained about the grass farmers burning off their fields. That was nothing compared with this.

rhumbagirl

Air was clean today in Wilsonville. No doubt a result of 1-3mph winds the last few days.

I was able to ride 15 miles on the bicycle and didn't once think about the air quality until I remembered I wasn't thinking about it.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Air was clean today in Wilsonville. No doubt a result of 1-3mph winds the last few days.

I was able to ride 15 miles on the bicycle and didn't once think about the air quality until I remembered I wasn't thinking about it.
Good to hear you're still safe :)

Here in Spokane we've had little direct threat from the fires, but our air quality has been horrible. Like some have said, when you can see the sun, it's an orange ball you can look directly at. Areas nearby have been evacuated, and a town about 60 miles away burned completely. Crazy times.
Indeed horrible on all counts :(

felonious69

I am very glad for everyone who is taking SMART precautions. Mother Nature is not to be messed with...AT ALL!
Stay safe!
Sometimes, you don't get a second warning.
We don't have the fires, earthquakes, hurricanes...all that...(Wisconsin) YET, but when the tornado sirens go off...I take heed.
I want to hear every one of you folks jamming in the future!