Endorsements?

Pocket-full-of-gold

Platinum Member
Either get in a band that a majority of people know, win a big drum competition that everybody knows, or keep doing drum videos on YouTube so everybody sees. Or heck, do all three of those! Just get exposure, all you really need is fame or exposure.
Hell, if it's that easy I just may get one for myself.

Spreggy

Silver Member
Can I ask why people aren't just getting jobs, and buying drums and cymbals? It works pretty good that way. Lots of us do it.

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
An oft-repeated and always spirited discussion, it's too bad the OP has missed the entire thread. He hasn't been here since making his sole post 5 weeks ago, never even saw the first reply (which came after he logged off, apparently forever.)

Sheesh, and people claim they don't know where to get answers to their questions!

Bermuda

Otto

Platinum Member
I would send the package in...but dont expect a reply.

With each add to your resume', sumbit it again!

Can't hurt and will force you to consider/motivate your accomplishments periodically.

Trying is they key...dont let pessimisim win out or breed from things that seem like failures....and dont build expectations beyond your joy of playing!

..then you cant fail...

Advice I need to follow as well...

topgun2021

Gold Member
An oft-repeated and always spirited discussion, it's too bad the OP has missed the entire thread. He hasn't been here since making his sole post 5 weeks ago, never even saw the first reply (which came after he logged off, apparently forever.)

Sheesh, and people claim they don't know where to get answers to their questions!

Bermuda
Since you can still read the forums without logging in... I wouldn't assume that.

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
Since you can still read the forums without logging in... I wouldn't assume that.
Certainly a possibility, but not likely. If he'd read some/any of the replies, he'd have chimed in a while ago.

Bermuda

tamadrm

Platinum Member
Sure kid,not a problem.I work for Gretsch,and we're always looking for 14 year old drummers to endorse our drums,so just.................oh ..wait a minute...............I don't work for Gretsch...........sorry....carry on.:):):):)

Steve B