Endorsements backwards?

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
Companies often sign "wonderkids" because they attract attention. (Whew, I almost said because of the novelty factor!) Cole Marcus is among the latest, although I suspect he's a young teen by now, no longeer so cute or novel. At some point, they actually have to prove they can play.

Not sure how many members here would remember, but maybe in the late '70s or '80s, a young kid named Jacob Armen was actually featured on the Tonight Show! And of course, that guy known as Traps as a kid... wonder what ever became of him?

Bermuda

T

The Old Hyde

Companies often sign "wonderkids" because they attract attention. (Whew, I almost said because of the novelty factor!) Cole Marcus is among the latest, although I suspect he's a young teen by now, no longeer so cute or novel. At some point, they actually have to prove they can play.

Not sure how many members here would remember, but maybe in the late '70s or '80s, a young kid named Jacob Armen was actually featured on the Tonight Show! And of course, that guy known as Traps as a kid... wonder what ever became of him?

Bermuda
i remember Jacobs tonight show appearence, i was actually upset because he was a lot younger than me at the time and just beyond what i was capable of then.