end of guitar centre?

They keep building new ones I note-just built one in my old home city.

I hope they all shut down.... Sams Ass as well

I prefer the days when everyone went to the hardware store where the owner knew your name and not Home Depot
I like the variety. Small hardware for quick in an out, big box for major purchases with decent discounts. I worked at a box so I see both sides. Better attention at the small, but I don’t require much help and if I’m not sure, I search online and know where to look right down to the aisle and bin.

Now almost five years after I first read this article and GC is still up and running - somehow. I haven't seen any recent news on their financial situation.

I love the Little Rock GC, but the drum department is sadly neglected and stale, while all the other departments are well stocked and manned. I don't get the short shrif with drums, especially when it comes to cymbals and essential accessories like sticks and heads. Just doesn't make sense to me.

GeeDeeEmm

Yup, within the past year or so they've built two within a one-hour drive of where I am (granted they are pretty small though). Before this, the closest one was a 1:45 drive.

Back