DW5000 PEDAL DIFFERENCES?

sparky88

I'm may have some insight to this, myself. I bought the DW5000 last year and have been using it on my electric Kit. Today I switch the Pedals between my acoustic kit and Electric kit. The one on my acoustic kit is about 8 years old. I noticed a few differences between the two pedals even though the are both DW5000's. The newer on has a red bar to the bearings, the older one is chrome, and at the bottom of the Pedal is says "Drummers choice" the older one says "USA" other that I heave not made any adjustments to the stock settings. Do the bearing go bad or get worn? The newer Pedal is much better to play with hitting the triplets.

Thanks for your reply.

Sparky
Above from a previous post:

I'm may have some insight to this, myself. I bought the DW5000 last year and have been using it on my electric Kit. Today I switch the Pedals between my acoustic kit and Electric kit. The Pedal on my acoustic kit is about 8 years old. I noticed a few differences between the two pedals even though the are both DW5000's. The newer on has a red bar to the bearings, the older one is chrome, and at the bottom of the Pedal is says "Drummers choice" the older one says "USA" other than that I have not made any adjustments to the stock settings. Do the bearings go bad or get worn? The newer Pedal is much better to play with hitting the triplets.

My questions is there a difference from a DW5000 pedal from about 8 tears ago to one bought
last year?

Thanks for your reply.

Sparky