DW Performer Series

?uesto

Silver Member
That's a very fair price considering it's just the three drums. You might want to consider getting the full kit though, because for $500, you're getting another rack tom and a snare drum. They'd be worth my money. The Performance series kits are very well worth it. They are beautiful drums. Each one sounds gorgeous. The snare is a little too deep for my taste, but it still sounds great. The rest of the drums sound just as good as a Collector's kit though, and for half-1/3 the price. I would suggest these. Hands down.

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
Are you actually trusting ebay again. I wouldn't buy anything I couldn't see in person.

sjczildjian

Haha. The difference being its from an actual store this time, that have a good reputation. Because the price is low, I am willing to take the risk. I mean, I could go directly to the store, but then I have absolutely no protection...

Ive learnt my lesson, I will give him extra cash to pack the drums out better than he normally would, I'll get it insure, and I will arrange my own courier... I guess I have to put a little faith into this guy. Apparently he is a professional drum packer... Damn - I wish I had that qualification :|

sjczildjian

That's a very fair price considering it's just the three drums. You might want to consider getting the full kit though, because for $500, you're getting another rack tom and a snare drum. They'd be worth my money. The Performance series kits are very well worth it. They are beautiful drums. Each one sounds gorgeous. The snare is a little too deep for my taste, but it still sounds great. The rest of the drums sound just as good as a Collector's kit though, and for half-1/3 the price. I would suggest these. Hands down.
Thanks for your comments. It probably would be worth it... But I will get absolutely slammed on import tax and GST. But I guess its the price you have to pay! It will still work out cheaper!