DW pedal on Facebook... How?

Bent the shaft so it would hit the head sooner. Couldn't figure out the cam I guess, but on further review the bearing on the left side looks a bit askew as well. Damned tour bus.

The heel plate might still be salvageable. As is the nut at the end of the axle. Is $100 a good price for a small boat anchor?

I love that he describes it as "good" with a "little wear and tear".

so bent up the chain doesn't even stay on sprocket. Nice.
and hey "no lowballs" on this one.

That's hysterical! I live about 30 minutes from Parkville - heck, I drill at the Parkville armory! I should contact the guy to see if I can get the inside scoop on the pedal. LOL! (looking at it some more, it HAS to be a joke.)

That's hysterical! I live about 30 minutes from Parkville - heck, I drill at the Parkville armory! I should contact the guy to see if I can get the inside scoop on the pedal. LOL! (looking at it some more, it HAS to be a joke.)

Yeah, I've been watching the post. Just some dummy trolling.

Me reacting to that ad:

eDymo9l.jpg

At least it sits on the floor nice and flat :)

Rock and roll.

"oh...I'm supposed to hit the drums with the sticks and the bass with the pedal...no wonder my set is so dented and my pedal is messed up....at least my sticks are in good shape except for the duct tape residue from having to tape them to my feet".

My best guess...

This is a testament to the single chain pedal. All that damage done and the chain didn't break. Don't know how a strap or DD linkage would hold up to a tour bus, or whatever did this.

Back