Drumming to Yoko Ono

OMG! Yes! The "song" was "Don't Worry Kyoko (Mummy's Only Looking For Her Hand In The Snow).

Was that Clapton playing slide?

There's interesting drumming by Andy Newmark on a song called "Every Man Has a Woman Who Loves Him" from the Double Fantasy album.
Here's an article I wrote about it

I remember the first time I heard Deerhoof, not knowing who they were, and thinking that Yoko got really good.

Last edited:
Just wonder if anyone's played along with any of the tracks she recorded. I guess "Two Virgins" along with John Lennon doesn't really count. I know Yoko just released or will release soon a new album. Not sure what time signatures or key the songs are in, but I'd venture to say she doesn't either.
I can’t “imagine” being able to keep a straight face playing along with Oh no Yoko...all I am saying, is give ears a chance...?

Yoko is the ultimate coattail rider . A no talent egotist . She should just be ignored .

In all fairness - John Lennon always had a chip on his shoulder was notoriously a jerk. I would say that they were a perfect match.

#teamGeorge

There's interesting drumming by Andy Newmark on a song called "Every Man Has a Woman Who Loves Him" from the Double Fantasy album.

Something good about this song is that there's also a Lennon version of it, although it's not on the original album.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
As I've mentioned before I was a radio broadcaster for close to 40 years, In the mid 90s to 2006 I was part of one of the most successful morning shows in Phoenix. Of 56 signals in the market The Kool Breakfast Bunch always ranked number one or two in Arbitron ratings. We did some wild stuff. I was instrumental in providing a lot of the pre-recorded stuff, specifically "phoney commercials". In keeping with the Yoko thread I thought I'd give you a couple examples of the "stuff" we'd drop into the programming to make people laugh.

Well damn. MP3 format won't load on the site. I guess never mind.

Never in a million years!

Back