Drummerworld NAMM 2014 meet up

DrumEatDrum

Platinum Member
I got asked the other day about another meet up, and why not?

Anyone in? Want to do it? Bermuda, are you up for hosting at the Ludwig booth again?

11am Saturday January 25th at the Ludwig booth
(unless a better time/place is agreed upon)

Matt? John? Nick? Bob? Jack? Mike? Bill?

Speak up!

Saturday is always the craziest/busiest/noisiest... we did it last time on Friday, and it was much more sane. But anytime is fine with me, I'm there starting Monday and not leaving until Sunday!

Bermuda

Saturday is always the craziest/busiest/noisiest... we did it last time on Friday, and it was much more sane. But anytime is fine with me, I'm there starting Monday and not leaving until Sunday!

Bermuda

I'd prefer Friday too, but last year there were so many requests to move it to Saturday we did.

But if no one else speaks up, we can go back to Friday.

Closed event as I understand it? Unless I work for/with a drum company or distributor, I'm not likely to get in, correct?

Thought so. I'd likely consider driving down, but there's no way I'd qualify in any of those categories. Have fun, guys.

I will be at NAMM on Saturday but already have a commitment at 11:00 A.M. I will go by the Ludwig booth in the early afternoon and hopefully some of you are still hanging around so I can say hi.

Barry

Saturday from 1-3pm is the artist signing at Ludwig, it's gonna be pretty crowded and I'll also be busy during one of those hours.

Bermuda

I'm living in Los Angeles and so I should go. I believe an invitation from a NAMM member, along with $25, gets you a yellow guest badge.

Hall D seems to be the eye of the storm.

Bruno Valverde at Namm 2014

Hall C - Gruv Gear booth
2pm, Jan 23 (Thursday)

That would be worth the $25 by itself!

Mauricio Zottarelli at NAMM 2014

Friday Jan 24
Hall C- Gruv Gear booth
2pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP76cMZDvPI

He looks like he's at the top of his game in Latin jazz.

And if you miss him on the 24th, he comes to the Catalina Jazz Club here in Los Angeles at the end of February.

Steph

Back