Drummerworld NAMM 2014 meet up

DrumEatDrum

Platinum Member
I got asked the other day about another meet up, and why not?

Anyone in? Want to do it? Bermuda, are you up for hosting at the Ludwig booth again?

11am Saturday January 25th at the Ludwig booth
(unless a better time/place is agreed upon)

Matt? John? Nick? Bob? Jack? Mike? Bill?

Speak up!

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
Saturday is always the craziest/busiest/noisiest... we did it last time on Friday, and it was much more sane. But anytime is fine with me, I'm there starting Monday and not leaving until Sunday!

Bermuda

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Ok! We'll swing by! I'm totally interested in seeing the 2015 Winnebago lineup and some new Coleman products!

DrumEatDrum

Platinum Member
Saturday is always the craziest/busiest/noisiest... we did it last time on Friday, and it was much more sane. But anytime is fine with me, I'm there starting Monday and not leaving until Sunday!

Bermuda
I'd prefer Friday too, but last year there were so many requests to move it to Saturday we did.

But if no one else speaks up, we can go back to Friday.

Dr_Watso

Platinum Member
Closed event as I understand it? Unless I work for/with a drum company or distributor, I'm not likely to get in, correct?

Dr_Watso

Platinum Member
Thought so. I'd likely consider driving down, but there's no way I'd qualify in any of those categories. Have fun, guys.

Super Phil

I have never been to namm, but my band was invited and will be playing there on Sunday the 26th. Looking forward to it!

barryabko

I will be at NAMM on Saturday but already have a commitment at 11:00 A.M. I will go by the Ludwig booth in the early afternoon and hopefully some of you are still hanging around so I can say hi.

Barry

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
Saturday from 1-3pm is the artist signing at Ludwig, it's gonna be pretty crowded and I'll also be busy during one of those hours.

Bermuda

BillBachman

Gold Member
It was fun running into a bunch of y`all last time around, but this year it's not looking good (unless I find a last minute floor to crash on & grab a quick flight). Anyone? Bueller? :)

rhumbagirl

I'm living in Los Angeles and so I should go. I believe an invitation from a NAMM member, along with $25, gets you a yellow guest badge.

Hall D seems to be the eye of the storm.

rhumbagirl

Bruno Valverde at Namm 2014

Hall C - Gruv Gear booth
2pm, Jan 23 (Thursday)

That would be worth the $25 by itself!