DrummerWorld Member's Handwriting Thread :)

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Oh cool found another one reminds me of the "Prometheus" movie a bit. Then another of a younger me-no I didn't have the beard I added it LOL, and my fetish for "monsters" back then. After taking the class I loved "Art" so I told my Dad I wanted to change majors-which then he loaded his gun and threatened to shoot me. He wasn't encouraging to say the least so I dropped that and went sciences.

Attachments

• IMG_7427.JPG
    IMG_7427.JPG
    202 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_7428.JPG
    IMG_7428.JPG
    221.1 KB · Views: 133

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
I took an Art Course back in college in 73-74. Here are some sketches of my own, some assignment part of shading, and one painting-we were suppose to paint to music.

Oh cool found another one reminds me of the "Prometheus" movie a bit. Then another of a younger me-no I didn't have the beard I added it LOL, and my fetish for "monsters" back then. After taking the class I loved "Art" so I told my Dad I wanted to change majors-which then he loaded his gun and threatened to shoot me. He wasn't encouraging to say the least so I dropped that and went sciences.
. . .

Attachments

• MAD's Handwriting 2.jpg
    MAD's Handwriting 2.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 122

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Yes having good hands is a must as a research scientist for minor surgery, "mixing up chemicals", playing with deadly toxins and fun stuff like that.

Attachments

• Scan.jpeg
    Scan.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 118

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
Yes having good hands is a must as a research scientist for minor surgery, "mixing up chemicals", playing with deadly toxins and fun stuff like that.

Yes, the artistic side does stick, doesn't it :)

Well, with such good hands, you must be very good at preparing cocktails then... drinkable cocktails that is!

Chollyred

Here's my handwriting. Like I said, it's awful. I had to stop and think about how to write in cursive. I've spent most of the last 37 years typing.
handwriting.jpg

Stroman

Platinum Member
Here's my writing. At least it's still legible. I normally write mostly numbers at work!

Attachments

• IDDrummerWriting.jpg
    IDDrummerWriting.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 107

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Dang my hand writing has deteriorated-cursive and printing-mainly cause I mostly type. That and I'm getting senile and misprint or type errors all the dang time.

Attachments

• Scan.jpeg
    Scan.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 104

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
Here's my handwriting. Like I said, it's awful...

Hard to read? Perhaps :)

Awful? No! Your handwriting has got character (pun intended, lol)

Here's my writing. At least it's still legible. I normally write mostly numbers at work!

I like your O's and I love your signature, stylish! :)

Dang my hand writing has deteriorated-cursive and printing-mainly cause I mostly type. That and I'm getting senile and misprint or type errors all the dang time.

I'm OK with my handwriting (I hope), however, when I write or type, my hand do not always follow my brain, even that the sentence is in my mind, I'm missing some words when I write or type a sentence, it's OK when you can read your letter or preview a message on line, as I can correct it, It's embarrassing when you can't.

As for getting senile, my memory is not as good as it use to be, there was a time when I could name most of the rock musicians in bands and who's played with whom, including solo albums, nowadays their names escapes me, thanks to the internet, there is Google :)

Midnite Zephyr

Platinum Member
Nice handwriting, Elle. I notice that you don't dot your i's. Is there something you want to talk about?

(jk)

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
Nice handwriting, Elle.
Looks like pretty calligraphy!

Agreed, it's stylish, very arty with a nice flow.

I love how the "s" have that little tail.

Elle, you should publish your poetry in your own handwriting, it would complement your poems perfectly. :)

Now Madge will be very jealous of your pen!!! ;)

NB: Hope you get lined paper soon...

I notice that you don't dot your i's. Is there something you want to talk about?

Mmmhh... I noticed there's a dot on all the i's except for the one in "straight"!

Bon, you didn't get that one straight, Right!?!

Being subtle is one of Elle's traits of character :D

Is there something about your eyes you want to talk about Bon?

Midnite Zephyr

Platinum Member
Mmmhh... I noticed there's a dot on all the i's except for the one in "straight"!

Bon, you didn't get that one straight, Right!?!

Being subtle is one of Elle's traits of character :D

Is there something about your eyes you want to talk about Bon?

Now that I look at it in better lighting, you're right, I can barely see them. Sorry, Elle. It was just an obfuscated observation.

GruntersDad

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
Just for Elle.......

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-18 at 16.49.18.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-18 at 16.49.18.png
    175.9 KB · Views: 62

GruntersDad

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
Upon closer examination it is evident that the i's are dotted, but delicately.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-19 at 22.50.44.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-19 at 22.50.44.png
    255.2 KB · Views: 44