DrummerWorld Member's Handwriting Thread :)

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Oh cool found another one reminds me of the "Prometheus" movie a bit. Then another of a younger me-no I didn't have the beard I added it LOL, and my fetish for "monsters" back then. After taking the class I loved "Art" so I told my Dad I wanted to change majors-which then he loaded his gun and threatened to shoot me. He wasn't encouraging to say the least so I dropped that and went sciences.

Attachments

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
I took an Art Course back in college in 73-74. Here are some sketches of my own, some assignment part of shading, and one painting-we were suppose to paint to music.
Oh cool found another one reminds me of the "Prometheus" movie a bit. Then another of a younger me-no I didn't have the beard I added it LOL, and my fetish for "monsters" back then. After taking the class I loved "Art" so I told my Dad I wanted to change majors-which then he loaded his gun and threatened to shoot me. He wasn't encouraging to say the least so I dropped that and went sciences.
. . .

Attachments

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Yes having good hands is a must as a research scientist for minor surgery, "mixing up chemicals", playing with deadly toxins and fun stuff like that.

Attachments

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
Yes having good hands is a must as a research scientist for minor surgery, "mixing up chemicals", playing with deadly toxins and fun stuff like that.
Yes, the artistic side does stick, doesn't it :)

Well, with such good hands, you must be very good at preparing cocktails then... drinkable cocktails that is!

Chollyred

Here's my handwriting. Like I said, it's awful. I had to stop and think about how to write in cursive. I've spent most of the last 37 years typing.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Dang my hand writing has deteriorated-cursive and printing-mainly cause I mostly type. That and I'm getting senile and misprint or type errors all the dang time.

Attachments

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
Here's my handwriting. Like I said, it's awful...
Hard to read? Perhaps :)

Awful? No! Your handwriting has got character (pun intended, lol)

Here's my writing. At least it's still legible. I normally write mostly numbers at work!
I like your O's and I love your signature, stylish! :)

Dang my hand writing has deteriorated-cursive and printing-mainly cause I mostly type. That and I'm getting senile and misprint or type errors all the dang time.
I'm OK with my handwriting (I hope), however, when I write or type, my hand do not always follow my brain, even that the sentence is in my mind, I'm missing some words when I write or type a sentence, it's OK when you can read your letter or preview a message on line, as I can correct it, It's embarrassing when you can't.

As for getting senile, my memory is not as good as it use to be, there was a time when I could name most of the rock musicians in bands and who's played with whom, including solo albums, nowadays their names escapes me, thanks to the internet, there is Google :)

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
Nice handwriting, Elle.
Looks like pretty calligraphy!
Agreed, it's stylish, very arty with a nice flow.

I love how the "s" have that little tail.

Elle, you should publish your poetry in your own handwriting, it would complement your poems perfectly. :)

Now Madge will be very jealous of your pen!!! ;)

NB: Hope you get lined paper soon...

I notice that you don't dot your i's. Is there something you want to talk about?
Mmmhh... I noticed there's a dot on all the i's except for the one in "straight"!

Bon, you didn't get that one straight, Right!?!

Being subtle is one of Elle's traits of character :D

Is there something about your eyes you want to talk about Bon?

Midnite Zephyr

Platinum Member
Mmmhh... I noticed there's a dot on all the i's except for the one in "straight"!

Bon, you didn't get that one straight, Right!?!

Being subtle is one of Elle's traits of character :D

Is there something about your eyes you want to talk about Bon?
Now that I look at it in better lighting, you're right, I can barely see them. Sorry, Elle. It was just an obfuscated observation.