Drummers group

Siftyzod

hey there
i have created a drummers group on facebook it is for drummers of the world teachers students etc to meet and chat or for newbies to ask questions or find teachers

if you want join it using this link:

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/groups/153751804755938/

just trying to help it grow this is not spam as im sitting here typing all this out and it wont be on any other forum apart form here

If im not allowed to advertise this kind of stuff here just let me know and i will remove it
THanks

I joined a drummer group a few years ago. Professional Drummers, Teachers, touring drummers, beginners , hacks like my self. It's a great place. Maybe you've heard of it. www.drummerworld.com Facebook...go away.

Drummerworld is the place to be!

Even MFB couldn't resist and came back as BFY...

hey there
i have created a drummers group on facebook it is for drummers of the world teachers students etc to meet and chat or for newbies to ask questions or find teachers

if you want join it using this link:

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/groups/153751804755938/

just trying to help it grow this is not spam as im sitting here typing all this out and it wont be on any other forum apart form here

If im not allowed to advertise this kind of stuff here just let me know and i will remove it
THanks
Just a repost for anyone that may want to join

I had been wondering about keeping my Facebook account as well. Its weird but my true friends, I always call and am able to talk to them. The rest are just of collection or abstracts.

Maybe it's time for deletion.

If you actually want to delete your account, it's quite tricky and hidden. Your best bet is to search for 'Delete Facebook' on Google and that will give you the details. They bury it very deep and most people simply 'deactivate' which does not actually delete the account but just puts it into a dormant state. The deletion option gives you a two-week cooling off period and if you log in and re-enable in that time then your account will be back to normal.

The penny dropped for me when I was walking through my University library one day and out of thirty workstations, twenty of them were filled with people literally gawping at Facebook. They looked like mindless zombies, so I got out.

Neither me or my girlfriend have "facebook" accounts. I believe that they would be a big waste of time. As it is, I'm just getting three to five hours of sleep a night. There just isn't enough hours in a day to waste any of them.

Dennis

Neither me or my girlfriend have "facebook" accounts. I believe that they would be a big waste of time. As it is, I'm just getting three to five hours of sleep a night. There just isn't enough hours in a day to waste any of them.

Dennis

3-5 hours of sleep? How can you manage that?! :O

The penny dropped for me when I was walking through my University library one day and out of thirty workstations, twenty of them were filled with people literally gawping at Facebook. They looked like mindless zombies, so I got out.

I have seen this at tech, people who are supposed to be enriching their minds at a learning institution are instead scrolling through photos or playing Farmville on FB. The penny dropped for me when I noticed about four friends, from the same group of friends, in the same town, were all on Facebook at 9pm on a Saturday night...!

Back