Drummers are usually the most ---

Wow I don't think the drummer was wearing his glasses? Maybe that' was the problem ROFL. I like the guitarist offering fine points to their "discussion". I've seen musicians destroy their instruments but not each other. I have to wonder was that the end of the singer or drummer or did the band address their issues?

Dang "drummer envy" maybe. I'm a bit disappointed they didn't fence with sticks knowing both drummers. And that poor crash cymbal crashed-maybe it's got his glasses. My bet he didn't even bring his glasses. They got those "Tile's" now to help you keep up with your stuff. I see an intervention. We need to teach him how to keep up with his glasses. Man he was all about the glasses-didn't give a crap about the kit or cymbal-it must not have been his kit? Man if the band really sucked they could turn into like World Wrestling-maybe add a cage for a cage match. I'd pay a dollar to see that LOL.

Maybe I should think about finding some less expensive drums and cymbals to bring to the Tuesday night jam that I host..................

Don't forget the cage. LOL. I've never seen this level of professionalism in a group of musicians.

Gotta hand it to em though , I don’t think he ever dropped his sticks , and he crashed on the ride on the way down ??????..... ?

Last edited:
Funny but not funny ??‍♂️. Happens more than we probably know . I know I’ve seen similar on 2 or 3 occasions over the years .

Sometimes they do this ??........

In our opinion, who was the person in the wrong on the first video?

I'm voting for the antagonist.

I'd say the one who didn't put his sticks away immediately once he was flipped off in front of an audience on camera and told the band "From this moment on I will NEVER work with Mr. red pants Robert Plant wannabe ever again." Rather than risk a felony assault and battery charge.

But here in the 'court of public opinion' what we say isn't necessarily the same as what's decided in a court of law.

Last edited:
I've heard of band arguments before but never onstage at a gig. Both guys should know better. That was awesome to watch though!

I guess those ugly plexi shields and that box in the other thread have a purpose after all ??‍♂️, but certainly hope I would never need either one ??

Can't hit the drums? Bring your face over here.

They were ruining the song anyhow. I think it turned out better this way.

Why can’t they BOTH be wrong? The drummer should have just flipped off the guy in response and kept playing. Physical assault is not the appropriate response to the middle finger.

My guess is it was a jam and the guy playing was overstaying his welcome. Mr RedPants got what he deserved. Whatever the drummer said it wasn't nice. LOL

Back