drummer brian evans

artisanride

hello

someone suggested i post a thread in this forum

i got my kit in 2005 and have been a music lover since 1988! one of my biggest regrets is not dedicating myself to playing the drums sooner.

I am a thrill seeker and by that i mean im always looking for that new "high" off of new music, i cant listen to the same thing for too long because it wears out like the charge in a battery. The same principal applies to my playing.

www.youtube.com/artisanride

P.S. i wonder what song i was conceived to?? probably "50 ways to leave your lover" hahahaa

cheers

hey! welcome to the forum, theres heaps of stuff you can learn here.

your videos are pretty good!
just to clear it up, what exactly are you asking for?

Excellent stuff, seems that my idea of raising your profile on here might not have worked so well :p. For some reason some videos get picked up on more than others. Your playing is a great example of how a good practice ethic gets results quickly. Keep posting!

Excellent stuff, seems that my idea of raising your profile on here might not have worked so well :p. For some reason some videos get picked up on more than others. Your playing is a great example of how a good practice ethic gets results quickly. Keep posting!

i cant thank you enough i hope to be able to do something with my drumming someday

but right now its back to the lab!

cheers

Back