drumfactory direct?

drumhedd

Anyone had any experience with this website? (drumfactorydirect.com) I'm planning on ordering a student Tabla set from them.

Thanks

Mendozart

Platinum Member
Anyone had any experience with this website? (drumfactorydirect.com) I'm planning on ordering a student Tabla set from them.

Thanks
I ordered a few things from them a few months ago. They sent me the wrong size RIMS mount, but their communication was excellent, and I had the right size one within a few days. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Moldy

Silver Member
I ordered snare wires multiple times from them. Granted, they're just snare wires but I've never had anything but good service from them.

chocorion

I ordered some black chrome tube lugs for a snare drum I built for myself a while back from them...I received the lugs, took them out of the bags, and 5 of them were one color and 3 were a slightly lighter color. They were all black, but slightly different from one another. It's not really noticeable since they are chrome, and light hits them in different ways. I didn't bother to call and mention it to them, but I'll order lugs from ego from now on...