Drum Solo/Groove/Solo

Yeah, nice stuff as always Kenny. I especially like the grooving at the start :)

Hi Andy...Thank you my friend...I hope all is well...going to try out an Amedia 20" Arzat ride and a 20" legend ride as well...I am having Dom make me an Amedia 13" classic Hi Hat bottom with serrated edges...I will let you know how it turns out

Wow Kenny, I really dig your style, I loved it, I watched several of your others videos too, you're inspiring man, it cost me to subscribe, I'll be back to watch some more, you're so cool :))

Wow Kenny, I really dig your style, I loved it, I watched several of your others videos too, you're inspiring man, it cost me to subscribe, I'll be back to watch some more, you're so cool :))

Hello Mad About Drums...Thank you for the very kind words and thank you for the sub too...I subbed you back!! Thank you again!!

Old man riverrr!!!

Sorry I couldn't resist the name calling. Man I really enjoyed your video and I hope you continue posting..that actually inspired a few avenues in my playing I've not yet tread upon.

Thanks again!

Are you both endorsee with Amedia? I like Kenny's and yours, but I never tried them nor find Amedia's for sale in my regular music stores :)

Yes we are..I am an endorser in the US and Andy is an endorser in the UK. They are not in many stores in America but I have seen that begin to change. Word is getting out for sure. The first time I played Amedia Cymbals I was taken back at their quality and sound...I was sold right away!!. You should talk with Andy (Keep it Simple) about Amedia in Europe. Thank you agin for the great words...Much appreciated

Old man riverrr!!!

Sorry I couldn't resist the name calling. Man I really enjoyed your video and I hope you continue posting..that actually inspired a few avenues in my playing I've not yet tread upon.

Thanks again!

LOL!!! Thats great...and true too!! lol.. Thank you for watching the vid and for the great compliments too. I get so much inspiration from all the drummers on this forum and it is nice to read this comment..Thank you agin

Back