Drum Shops in Manhattan

Kaiser

I will be making a trip to New York next month. Can anyone recommend some drum shops to visit around Manhattan? Apologies if there is already a post on this, if so please let me know. Cheers

Kaiser

Moldy - I must be doing something wrong as i cant find anything.

brittc89 - Thanks for that, will check it out.

Moldy

Silver Member
I swear I saw it...

Good sir, I must now eat my hat as clearly I was wrong and am seeing things. :X

dairyairman

Platinum Member
i saw a thread about this a couple months ago, so your statement that you saw it "not less than a week ago" is accurate because two months is not less than a week.

razorx

Platinum Member
Mannys music used to have drum stuff but from what i heard they got rid of it. You could always go to the sam ash and guitar center there. They are bound to have a bigger selection since it's a much higher traffic area than most stores. But i could be wrong about that.

Chazz

Mannys music used to have drum stuff but from what i heard they got rid of it. You could always go to the sam ash and guitar center there. They are bound to have a bigger selection since it's a much higher traffic area than most stores. But i could be wrong about that.
That is true...Manny's (in the older day's was the Place.)
they were bought out by Sam Ash & got rid of their Drum Dept.
as far as other shops on the street well you guessed it
Sam Ash bought out a lot of the smaller shops.
and the Sam Ash Drum store isn't all that big either.
I guess it's a okay store to visit..

Moldy

Silver Member
Huh... why was it in Other Gear....?! I never even bothered to look there, nor would I expect anyone else to :|