Drum Pads & Module For Crazy Bass Drops/Sub Bombs

sjczildjian

Just wondering if any one can point me in the right direction here...

I am looking for 1 or 2 pads max plus a module so I can do mad sub bombs. I play in a post hardcore band (with no name still) and would like to use some bass drops in gaps of songs ie. end of verse into choruses...

I don't want to go buying the whole kit, just 1 or 2 pads, and a module.

I don't really believe in electronic drums, but seeing as its more for effect, I think I can let this one slide!

Cheers in advance...

Shedboyxx

Silver Member
I recommend getting a Roland SPD-S. If it doesn't have the sounds you are looking for, you can import whatever sounds are available. You can also sample straight off of a CD, mic or other instrument through a 1/4 jack in the back. It has 6 pads and 3 'edge triggers". You can also connect at least 1 or 2 triggers\trigger pads and\or a pedal trigger.

It's a good value for the money.

Jim

sjczildjian

I recommend getting a Roland SPD-S. If it doesn't have the sounds you are looking for, you can import whatever sounds are available. You can also sample straight off of a CD, mic or other instrument through a 1/4 jack in the back. It has 6 pads and 3 'edge triggers". You can also connect at least 1 or 2 triggers\trigger pads and\or a pedal trigger.

It's a good value for the money.

Jim
Thanks for that. I will look into. You even answered my next question which was importing sample. I will check it out!

slingerlandfreak

I bought yesterday Alesis performance pad pro,it was on promo discount and i couldnt resist the offer and price, but i wanted to add only some electronic sounds for dj and percussion duo. This item is new on the market and it was also unusal moment where i buy something that i dont know if i realy need this. Sounds are not bad, but i must learn about it to be sure if performance pad pro can loop parts of songs or add real electronic kick pedal, not foot switch.

Last edited: