Drum Builders: Where do you get your badges?

crlujan

Hey all you drum builders out there,

I'm gonna be building myself a kit (assembling a kit; whatever you wanna call it). I wanna have some kinda badges made for my drums so they're not just blank shells. Seems like they'd be more professional looking if I had some badges on 'em.

Where do you guys get your badges and about how much do they cost you?

crlujan

I've been trying. I set up an account there but I'm having trouble looking at stuff and searching there. The Administrator hasn't accepted me yet or something. Everytime I try to click on a link or post something, it goes to that page that says I'm not in the system yet. How long does it take? It's been at least a week already. And I'd like to sign up for the Drum Lab too.

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
It took a while. They also had an admin. change there not long ago so be patient. I'll try to ask what the hold up is for you.

crlujan

I would suggest this site, www.dnpe.com. This was a major supplier from what I could see.

Wow. They look like they've got some really nice stuff. I'll have to get a quote.

Yeah. I can't wait for Ghostnote to accept me into the system. I've got a bucket of cash I wanna throw at DrumFoundry once I get in and join the drum lab. The 10% off plus layout mat is great incentive.