Drm Head Info Site

DHA

I found this cruising about this morning. Check it out

http://drumheadauthority.com
Hey, thanks for linking to my site - really appreciated! Hopefully people find it useful.

It's quite new at the moment, I've only recently got it to a point where I can share it with the world. The plan is to add a lot more content over time so keep checking back.

I'd be happy to hear any comments or feedback from people, or any suggestions on things people would like to see.

braincramp

Gold Member
Thanks, site is very useful for comparing equivalents from one company to another. After my recent experience with Remo I'm either going back to Evans or going to give Aquarian a try. The only head Ive used by Aquarian is the triple threat on a snare (it was onsale). it was ok.

DHA

I just found your site. Very informative. Is there any way to put Attack drum heads into the mix?

Cheers
Hey Spud - not at this stage unfortunately... I just don't know enough about them to warrant writing in-depth pages on each of them like I've been able to do with the other heads. I honestly haven't used many Attack heads myself. In the future I'd love to add other brands, but it's quite time consuming/expensive to really test them!