driving from US to Canada with kit: customs?


Gold Member
Claim self-employment as a musician and get the tax rebate for business expenses.

Or at least that's what I hope to be able to do in the future...

And if you run with that idea then you better be ready to produce a business license and TAX ID in order to pull that one off!


Platinum Member
Stay longer and you can bring more in actual value back with no issues. Just have your reciept{s} handy because there still might be still some tax owing. Doing it on the sly is a crap shoot trust me depending on who {and what kind of mood they are in} you encounter at the border coming back.