Double pedal searching

Jessiah331

Also I used to sit down and practice just using my left foot on the bass, instead of using my right foot, playing along to a cd just to build up the coordination and feel in that foot
this is one of the hardest things to start doing, but it works a miracle. I got my elims and couldn't play anything double on them. So I started practicing just using my left pedal. It's very difficult (at least if your as out of shape with your left as I am) but once you master it your feet will be easier to train

Elegentdrum

Trick pedals rock. They will soon come out with a high hat pedal. They cost a lot, but I have never played anything better.

mrbling

Silver Member
really that many people have trouble starting double bass? not trying to make anyone feel bad but i got it straight away. elims very nice pedal i was on the verge of buying one myself but got a 9000. hope you happy with em.

Jessiah331

really that many people have trouble starting double bass? not trying to make anyone feel bad but i got it straight away. elims very nice pedal i was on the verge of buying one myself but got a 9000. hope you happy with em.
I'm sure that you could play intricate and complex progressive beats with your double pedals the day you got them out of the box, and could hold 32nd notes for half of a song right?

Not making you feel bad, but anyone can 'use' a double bass pedal out of the box, especially a well tuned elim/dw. I'm almost certain that you could also out play a few 'professionals' when you first got them too. Most people can. It's learning how to properly play your double bass pedal that takes practice.

I'm sure you were an awesome drummer the first time you set up your kit too...

mrbling

Silver Member
oh dear you have to be facesious, the point is that people could not do the simple stuff which i did get straight away.

any need for the sarcasm

Jessiah331

oh dear you have to be facesious, the point is that people could not do the simple stuff which i did get straight away.

any need for the sarcasm
Yes I have to be facesious :( Sorry long day.

I'm sure somewhere there is someone that cant even play with a single pedal!