Double pedal - on it's way out.

Unfortunate news KIS. Glad to hear you have a strong, positive, badass mindset. Have had lots of cancer and other health issues in the family, so the mindset can really make a difference, keep it up! Best wishes!

Call us nuts, but Larry and I share the belief that for the vast majority of people, nutrition, not drugs, is the path to healthfulness.

Vitamin B-17...amazing little vitamin...comprised of a molecule of cyanide and a molecule of benzehyde (another potent poison) bound tightly together by glucose molecules. In it's natural form, the poisons are rendered completely harmless and actually beneficial to normal cells because chemically, they are so tightly bound.

However, ONLY cancer cells secrete a certain enzyme that unlocks the tight chemical bond of vitamin B-17, and also triggers the cyanide and benzehyde to work in concert together to attack ONLY the cell that secretes that enzyme, namely the cancer cells. It has no negative effects on normal healthy cells, because they don't secrete this certain enzyme.

The best natural source of vitamin B-17 are apricot kernels. Andy, I hope you develop a taste for apricot kernels and eat bagfuls of them. They're very inexpensive. Armed with that information, it's crazy to not at least try them.

That's the reason they tell you not to eat apple seeds, because of the cyanide that is harmlessly locked up in vitamin B-17. It's your classic misinformation ploy. Definitely do eat the apple seeds, and chew them up good so they don't just pass through your system. All seeds have vitamin B-17, but apricot kernels have it in the highest concentration.

I was so relieved this was a positive thread, you have no idea. I need you tumor free.

But yea, apricot kernels. Nothing to lose (except perhaps tumors) and everything to gain.

All in a tasty natural nugget.

No downside Watso-ever. Just sayin.

Add me to that list, been researching stuff like this for the past year. If you guys don't mind, I'll post the link as I was actually going to buy the book about B-17 LOL.

http://www.amazon.com/World-Without...8-5978365?ie=UTF8&refRID=0E3Z1R0PP0BE7D7G2Z9T

Thanks for all the good wishes guys :) My situation is stable, & long may it continue to be. I do live in pain 365, but after 7 years, my body has become used to it. Think one bitch of a toothache in the lower back, & you're about there. If that's how it stays, I'll take it :)

The best natural source of vitamin B-17 are apricot kernels. Andy, I hope you develop a taste for apricot kernels and eat bagfuls of them. They're very inexpensive. Armed with that information, it's crazy to not at least try them.
Larry, this is fascinating information. I'm going to check it out. You never know eh!

Thanks for all the good wishes guys :) My situation is stable, & long may it continue to be. I do live in pain 365, but after 7 years, my body has become used to it. Think one bitch of a toothache in the lower back, & you're about there. If that's how it stays, I'll take it :) /QUOTE]

That's very inspiring that you have overcome all that and keep on drumming! :)

Back