Don't @me on this but I think Pearl ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how'd you figure that since his profile says "From x"? I was unaware that location X was Pittsburgh, PA. So was Google.
You can't beat a bit of Sherlock Holmes.

It doesn't take a genuis to work out who drumsallday is - but @someguy01 that is brilliant. The fact that drumsallday's date of registration happens to co-incide with the last post made by Darth Vater really does add the icing to the already delicious cake. That was a ban, right?

@bermuda or any of the mods, could you check the IP? I don't think this particular genius is going to be obfisicating their IP address.

It doesn't take a genuis to work out who drumsallday is - but @someguy01 that is brilliant. The fact that drumsallday's date of registration happens to co-incide with the last post made by Darth Vater really does add the icing to the already delicious cake. That was a ban, right?

@bermuda or any of the mods, could you check the IP? I don't think this particular genius is going to be obfisicating their IP address.
artie johnson.jpg

It was a hunch based on trollability, your not too far off the mark.
Just because someone doesn’t agree with your opinion on some drum brand doesn’t necessarily mean you are a troll . It is just that they are contrary . Personally I find the Stage Custom fanatics being more troll like than Darth ever was. Every thread for a period of time whenever someone asked for a drum set recommendation Stage Customs would be recommended , even when the poster was asking about other brands . Then there is the constant threads on how great value the Stage Custom are (a debatable comment at best ).

I know I do not go out of my way to push my preferences of the brands I own on other people like the Stage Custom Fanatics do . It is admirable to see such loyalty for a brand . I loved the Sakae made Yamaha drums and I really like the current Maple Custom kits and ai owned a Stage Custom kit for a short period of time to see what all the gushing was about . It did not change my opinion on the Stage Customs.

Oh and I am also not Darth Vader and I live in Canada .

I might be way off here, but have we considered that this just might actually be Marcus Gilmore?:unsure:😁
benedict cumberbatch sherlock GIF

Just because someone doesn’t agree with your opinion on some drum brand doesn’t necessarily mean you are a troll . It is just that they are contrary . Personally I find the Stage Custom fanatics being more troll like than Darth ever was. Every thread for a period of time whenever someone asked for a drum set recommendation Stage Customs would be recommended , even when the poster was asking about other brands . Then there is the constant threads on how great value the Stage Custom are (a debatable comment at best ).

I know I do not go out of my way to push my preferences of the brands I own on other people like the Stage Custom Fanatics do . It is admirable to see such loyalty for a brand . I loved the Sakae made Yamaha drums and I really like the current Maple Custom kits and ai owned a Stage Custom kit for a short period of time to see what all the gushing was about . It did not change my opinion on the Stage Customs.

robin-hood-robin-hood-men-in-tights.gif

Last edited:
Doesnt look like it. His profile still exists in members search:
View attachment 121323

Banned members dont show up:
View attachment 121325
Maybe he just opened up a new account. It's pretty easy to change your IP address. (from what I've read, anyways ..... doesn't sound like ROCKET SCIENCE);)

Never seen 'em both on the same stage together. That'd be the only way to really know, for sure.:ROFLMAO:

Changing your IP address is pretty trivial. Just because an account is still active doesn't mean that it isn't banned. A lot of forums won't delete member profiles after banning, just keep them there instead with the information in case the poster does decide to come back and is used to cross-reference.

Usually here the account lingers for a bit and then eventually gets deleted but usually the profile isn't viewable once they've been banned so I think in this case it probably just is a new account. For some reason.

EDIT: It's a shame that this forum doesn't show the 'last logged in' time and date like others. I'd almost bet that Darth Vater's last login was before drumsallday's account was even set up. Personally the DM argument holds no water for me. Why would Darth Vater think to message a new poster a list of who to steer clear of anyway?

Darth was a troll, even personally attacking people (he got reported for that).

Period.

Regardless what people think of SC’s, positive and negative.

There is no need to get perosnal or kick every SC topic (he got reporterd for that too) just too stir things up like a proper troll.

EDIT: It's a shame that this forum doesn't show the 'last logged in' time and date like others. I'd almost bet that Darth Vater's last login was before drumsallday's account was even set up. Personally the DM argument holds no water for me. Why would Darth Vater think to message a new poster a list of who to steer clear of anyway?
You can see 'last seen' with the title of the last watched thread (or latest activity?) when you hover over a members avatar in a thread.

Like yours right now: "Last seen 18 minutes ago · Viewing thread The Neighbors of Drummerworld"

I thought everyone had a couple of sock puppets-actually I’m all the moderators . The real Bermuda, GruntersDad, Andy, Supergrobi, and Larry don’t have time for this nonsense (in fact my bots make up most of Twitter accounts too shhhhhhh lol). I bet if you were to pm all members you would have a long conflicted list of people to avoid . Personally I don’t get the ignoring/avoiding nonsense. Miss all the fun.

On a personal note Sherlock Holmes is no Dick Tracy-though he does have the cool pipe I admire. But Dick, besides the cool manly name, has the flying trashcan he flew around in. How cool is that, and Dick went to the Moon (like me and my secret lab on Dark side of Moon). Admittedly he was more prone to shoot criminals (killing Flattop was unforgivable) than solve cases, but he did find Little Orphan Annie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back