Do you put a button at the end of every live song?

Toolate

Platinum Member
OK, after a few years of paying attention around here, I still dont know what the hell shave and a haircut means? Is it a beat or something just played on the snare like a 1 &a2 & kind of thing? Should have asked long ago.

WhoIsTony?

OK, after a few years of paying attention around here, I still dont know what the hell shave and a haircut means? Is it a beat or something just played on the snare like a 1 &a2 & kind of thing? Should have asked long ago.

dum dum dadum dum..... dum dum

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
Agreed, Henri strikes gold once again. Again, Dunc is my favorite.
I end a lot of songs with a loose flam on the snare followed by a bass drum hit.

Anon La Ply

Renegade
Thanks Tony :)

Yeah, Bernhard and Steve, someone else made that connection before, isn't it Grea?

(Cartoon, courtesy of Pollyanna)
And the Bernard / Steve connection was being made long before I joined the forum too. As I've said before, once I started drawing them I realised they don't actually look all that alike - they just have similarly shaped heads and short cropped grey hair and beard.

From memory, I was Darth Maul ... Duncan Wookie is great, although you have to love R2-DTony ;-)

OK, after a few years of paying attention around here, I still don't know what the hell shave and a haircut means? Is it a beat or something just played on the snare like a 1 &a2 & kind of thing? Should have asked long ago.
You know it. Everyone knows it. Shave and-a-hair -cut ... two-bits!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqaocE3CfZg

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
...although you have to love R2-DTony ;-)
Oh yes... Ladies and gentlemen, R2-DTony is the work of Anon La Ply, the first Grea/Henri co-production, I just hope there will be more in the future :)

From memory, I was Darth Maul ...
Your memory is failing you.... after being the loved Jedi Polly Van Konig you went to the dark side as Darth Roach :)

Attachments

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
You forgot the ubiquitous 'suck' button, Henri ;)
No I didn't... it's purposely left out, like the "like" button, certain buttons should not be available :)

What about the "Bonzo Triplets" button?

I think that one gets pressed quite alot, no?
Yes, the "Bonzo Triplets" button... I don't think this forum needs a button for that one... same as a "Don't bash Ringo" button, both are already much abused here...

... what about a "Saturn" button or a "a lot is two words" button? :)

shemp

Silver Member
No I didn't... it's purposely left out, like the "like" button, certain buttons should not be available :)

Yes, the "Bonzo Triplets" button... I don't think this forum needs a button for that one... same as a "Don't bash Ringo" button, both are already much abused here...

... what about a "Saturn" button or a "a lot is two words" button? :)
Yes! I vote to add:

(1) Saturn Button
(2) a lot Button

I like both of those alot