Do you have any other passions besides drums/drumming/drum gear?

Bozozoid

Platinum Member
My passion is and always has been the guitar but the strangest things happen in life. When I loved Ian Paice it was Ritchie that moved my soul. To this day when I listen to the guitar solo in no no no my spirit is lifted beyond imagination. Even beyond the solo on Pink Floyd's comfortably numb pulse concert with Gilmore and THAT just doesn't happen. One day I'll take the stage wearing a strat/tele around my shoulders and my all time dream literally comes true.

Paul Blood

It’s always been music- drums, percussion, piano, keyboards ,guitar, harmonica and singing. Between that , my wife, daughter, 3 cats , music gigs and my day job, there’s not time for much else. I do like walking ( at least 6 miles a day) and traveling though. But my music gets mixed in with everything I do.

Justinhub2003

Silver Member
My Jordan 1 collection. I have a Jordan 1 collection that is worth multi thousands of dollars and Not only do I love wearing them But I also enjoy chasing them and hunting them down

Bozozoid

Platinum Member
I got a brindle (tawny) and white, male, short haired, red nose pit bull with yellow eyes named Jack that has stolen my heart for the last 4 months.

Talk about your return on investment...
Animals can do that Larry. When you lose one you can carry on but you won't be the same.

mikyok

Platinum Member
What are the best sounding records you own? For me, Valtari by Sigur ros (actually anything of theirs) sounds completely next level on vinyl.
Alan Parsons Project Eye in the Sky
Anything Steely Dan produced by Gary Katz
Anything Beatles where Geoff Emerick was an engineer.
Michael Jackson Off The Wall
Anything by Porcupine Tree

I've got way too many to mention, I buy albums that were made for vinyl of mixed by guys like Steven Wilson

Trigger

Alan Parsons Project Eye in the Sky
Anything Steely Dan produced by Gary Katz
Anything Beatles where Geoff Emerick was an engineer.
Michael Jackson Off The Wall
Anything by Porcupine Tree

I've got way too many to mention, I buy albums that were made for vinyl of mixed by guys like Steven Wilson
Nice. I find it kinda funny that with all these advances in audio technology, albums from the 70s sounds better than most of the stuff being produced today.

mrfingers

Astronomy 🪐 : got both 8” and 11” SCTs but age (late nights, declining eye sight and stiff joints) is making it more difficult to observe. Oh, yeah a new mall 3 miles away with a giant parking lot with lights everywhere doesn’t help either.😖

A J

Outdoorsman here. I'm retired living out in the woods. Most of my time is spent behind a chainsaw, on a ladder or moving some heavy load. (Whatever project the wife needs accomplished!) :)

For fun, I love fishing, barbecuing over a wood fire, bonfires, wood working, wading in the creek and hiking through the woods. I just got into hunting last year. I'm also started throwing horseshoes.

mikyok

Platinum Member
Nice. I find it kinda funny that with all these advances in audio technology, albums from the 70s sounds better than most of the stuff being produced today.
Music was made to be played on the best audio equipment back then.

Nowadays it's mostly made for phone speakers or ear buds