Do you color coordinate your clothes to your kit at concerts?

Don't bother, unless you're playing under white or natural light-- once you get under stage lights everything goes monochrome. And don't do it anyway, because it's a little goofy. You don't want to look like Madeline Kahn in High Anxiety...

highanxiety.jpg

I never had a Cordia shirt or a Maple T-shirt or a Piano black laquer sweatshirt... so no, I don't coordinate my clothes to any kits I ever owned.

Mary, I'm so stealing that pic for further use (cartoon that is, lets not go overboard here)

If I said this was a ridiculous question would I be being too hard on some of the people around here?

I coordinate my underwear with my Danmar felt beater

No, I more or less coordinate my clothes to the particular venue.

Dennis

If I said this was a ridiculous question would I be being too hard on some of the people around here?

Hell, I got a dozen "this thread is stupid" comments in my innocent thread the other day.

I wasn't going to chime in but, ....really? He dresses to match his drums and no one calls him a troll. :)

Mary, I'm so stealing that pic for further use (cartoon that is, lets not go overboard here)

I have a feeling I should be afraid....very afraid. No worries though, looks like I got nothin on ol Madeline there! Wow! My eyes are still watering....lol

My drums are black. Sometimes it happens accidentally.

No. I think this question was directed at me....

Its a valid one though! I am sure many drummers have this thought and follow through or ignore it.

Mostly I don't even coordinate my trousers with my top, never mind the kit...

gun metal 4pc set, black shirt, jeans all the time no deviation....sometimes sleeveless, sometimes long sleeve, always black ;-)

As long as your cape is colour coordinated, it's all good.

Ah yes, the cape. Another DW chestnut. Thanks for remembering. That is some serious cross thread humor right there Todd. The only thing I've really learned here is that Anthony wears whitey tighties. Or white boxers. I'm glad I don't know which.

I can't do boxers, too much material. I feel like I'm wearing a bathing suit under my trousers. Plus I need more secure packaging for my boys.

Ah yes, the cape. Another DW chestnut. Thanks for remembering. That is some serious cross thread humor right there Todd. The only thing I've really learned here is that Anthony wears whitey tighties. Or white boxers. I'm glad I don't know which.

I can't do boxers, too much material. I feel like I'm wearing a bathing suit under my trousers. Plus I need more secure packaging for my boys.

Yeah I'm a jocks (not boxers) man myself. How the hell did the conversation take this turn??

Boxers are the only way to fly. My boys need room to breathe and be free!

Back