Do you color coordinate your clothes to your kit at concerts?

porter

Platinum Member
Boxers are just a second pair of shorts for under your pants/shorts. It's crazy. Myself, I don't want to be distracted. I keep a tight ship.

Anon La Ply

Renegade
If I said this was a ridiculous question would I be being too hard on some of the people around here?
Cross thread humor rocks!
A good effort but he failed to spell redikuluss correctly. I am being hard - but fair.

I often wear black. The RT is "red wine" so I guess that works. In truth, I prefer to wear clothes that won't attract attention. Last thing I want is to have people bloody gawping at me when I'm playing!

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
Where did the term "fly" come from. As in, "your fly's down".

I honestly don't know how people wear boxers. The tight fitting ones I could see, but the real loose ones? That's insane!

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
That's just wrong.......
You shouldn't have said "afraid" and Larry shouldn't have mention "fly"...inspirations ...inspirations, lol.

... I guess you're not very found of this new alter-ego :)

Sorry, I'll do better next time, I promise...

MaryO

Platinum Member
Well, when the apocolypse hits and only the insects survive I guess Grea and I will be the lucky ones :)

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
Lol Henri you slay me. You've got mad skills man. Whoops I accidentally made a funny.

In an apocalypse....flys don't stand a chance. My money's on the roach.

MaryO

Platinum Member
Lol Henri you slay me. You've got mad skills man. Whoops I accidentally made a funny.

In an apocalypse....flys don't stand a chance. My money's on the roach.
Oh well, The average life span of a fly is only a could of weeks, I'll never make it to the apocolypse anyways....

Might be time to think about reincarnation however......