Do Noble and Cooley do bass drum mounted toms

Captain Bash

Silver Member
Anyone know if Noble and Cooley do a bass drum mounted tom system. All their kits seem to have virgin bass drums.

Thanks..

IBitePrettyHard

I don't recall ever seeing a mounted N&C bass drum. If you are thinking about ordering a new kit from the factory, maybe you could request for them to install a mount of your choice?

RickP

Gold Member
Noble and Cooley will mount and bass drum bracket (mount) you provide . I had a local shop install a Ludwig mount on my former Horizon 20” bass drum.
I am considering a Tom mount install for my CD Maples Kit as I want to get a matching 10” rack Tom .

Captain Bash

Silver Member
Noble and Cooley will mount and bass drum bracket (mount) you provide . I had a local shop install a Ludwig mount on my former Horizon 20” bass drum.
I am considering a Tom mount install for my CD Maples Kit as I want to get a matching 10” rack Tom .
Hi Rick any reason why passed on the Horizon 20” kick, I am considering this exact kick drum.

Thanks.

RickP

Gold Member
Hi Rick any reason why passed on the Horizon 20” kick, I am considering this exact kick drum.

Thanks.

The 20” Horizon is a really good bass drum . I sold the Horizon kit with the 20” bass drum because I had a number of kits at that time with 20” bass drums and I was in full on purge mode . Ironically I ended up buying a N&C CD Maples kit about 6 mo the later and sold the last 20” bass drum kit that I had kept over the Horizon .
Would I buy another Horizon kit with a 20” bass drum ? Darn right I would . I still have my 24/13/16 Horizon kit which I love .