Dirty Little Secret - Cover by Jonathan

Neil

5 Stars, I liked it.

I also find it refreshing seeing people who are totally relaxed behind the kit.

Nice groove- and great to see someone who is relaxed and not fighting the drums! If the motions aren't fluid the sound won't be either.

How did you record and videotape it and sync it? (What equipment/program did you use?)

Pass.of.E.r.a.

Gold Member
Nice groove- and great to see someone who is relaxed and not fighting the drums! If the motions aren't fluid the sound won't be either.

How did you record and videotape it and sync it? (What equipment/program did you use?)
My sister actually did all the video stuff. I know she uses Sony Vegas but unfortunately I have no idea how it was synchronized. As for the recording part I used Sonar 7 (on my Sonor 07' kit hehe) added in the music track, Eq'd everything so it sounded decent and mixed it down to an mp3 file.

Thanks everyone for the compliments!! and thank you for watching my video!

-Jonathan

drumr0

Silver Member
Great playing!! I like your setup a lot. Kit looks very comfortable to play. Real good sound too!!

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, my kinda player. Totally at home with the kit and enjoying the moment. You kept it simple and that promotes relaxation. Really comes across in the playing. Nice job and most refreshing.