Die Cast on Pearl Sessions Select

Ransan

They could use a little tweaking to normalize the sustain on each drum...but they sound fantastic! I'm noticing a phenomenon on your 14" floor that I also hear on my Renown 14". It will ring for days even with a ring on it. It's crazy. Even adding Moongel to the mix it still resonates and doesn't choke up.

Initially I wasn't a fan of that sparkle wrap, but I must say seeing it on your video it looks pretty damn good.
Thanks I love the lacquer finish.
In no lights it’s like black sparkle, lights will excite the glitter into effect.

Yessr exactly my thoughts on the 14”.
The 12” sings like a songbird as well!
I’m trying to get sound on these but I can’t seem to pull recordings on my mv88 like I did above?
(By the way, Is there a way to send a vid straight from your photo bank like an image or does it have to have url like YT?)
I have the 16” growling and creating harmony between the two floors.
The notes are very warm, it’s like the mahog character takes over from the get go on the larger shells.

IBitePrettyHard

Thanks I love the lacquer finish.
In no lights it’s like black sparkle, lights will excite the glitter into effect.

Yessr exactly my thoughts on the 14”.
The 12” sings like a songbird as well!
I’m trying to get sound on these but I can’t seem to pull recordings on my mv88 like I did above?
(By the way, Is there a way to send a vid straight from your photo bank like an image or does it have to have url like YT?)
I have the 16” growling and creating harmony between the two floors.
The notes are very warm, it’s like the mahog character takes over from the get go on the larger shells.
Youtube is probably still the best way to upload vids to the internet. I know there are some mobile apps that do it with fewer steps, but there's no telling if they'll still be hosting the video in a year or two.