Did we get hacked?

konaboy

Pioneer Member
I've gotten close to to a 100 emails today saying I have a pm from a spammer named FreCrap. I had my pm inbox filled by this jerk, I emptied my inbox and still get emails saying I have pm's from him and nothing in my inbox here when I check. I.did report him this morning but still getting and ton of emails with no actual pm here

I've gotten close to to a 100 emails today saying I have a pm from a spammer named FreCrap. I had my pm inbox filled by this jerk, I emptied my inbox and still get emails saying I have pm's from him and nothing in my inbox here when I check. I.did report him this morning but still getting and ton of emails with no actual pm here

Nothing for me. It wouldn't be the first time though. Could be spoofing, alternatively.

I had to delete over 50 separate posts this morning in the Off Topic lounge from some a-hole and FreCrap was another. They were banned and I hope I got the majority of them. the same spam was posted one right after the other. I also got the PM's from some clown but was able to delete or clear them with one fell swoop. I will keep my eyes out. If you see spam threads please don't post or answer to them as it just takes longer to delete them. Thanks.

I had to delete over 50 separate posts this morning in the Off Topic lounge from some a-hole and FreCrap was another. They were banned and I hope I got the majority of them. the same spam was posted one right after the other. I also got the PM's from some clown but was able to delete or clear them with one fell swoop. I will keep my eyes out. If you see spam threads please don't post or answer to them as it just takes longer to delete them. Thanks.

It's odd, I keep getting emails, just got two more a few minutes ago and I have no PM's. It looks legit from Drummerworld. Frustratingly I'm not getting notifications about threads I'm involved in that have had replies now

Here it is:
"DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear konaboy,

You have received a new private message at DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM from FreCrap, entitled "Diazepam With Adderall".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Phentermine And Adderall My Doctor Adderall Xr Lorazepam Adderall order adderall (http://www.netvibes.com/stratteraonline). Vyvanse With Wellbutrin Adderall Xr adderall and erectile dysfunction Mixing And Xanax Adderall Xr Mixing Strattera And Adderall . myocardial infarction adderall and wellbutrin Adderall Dangerous With Antibiotics . Topamax Adderall Doing Adderall And Xanax Vicodin Thin Blood Adderall Mix Oxycontin And Adderall Exelon Adderall Combining Adderall And Strattera Together"

Frecrap has been banned I just checked. Let me know if it continues.

Diazepam With Adderall?

Must have thought this was a developers news thread.

Frecrap has been banned I just checked. Let me know if it continues.

The odd part is I'm not getting Pm's from him but emails that look like DW saying I have a PM from him like shown in my post above. When I check, my inbox is zero

He must have copied and pasted an email from here and has your email address. Send a copy of that to Bernhard and let him check with the server company.

He must have copied and pasted an email from here and has your email address. Send a copy of that to Bernhard and let him check with the server company.

Sent him a pm this morning. I just got.emails to threads that were responded to yesterday.. waiting to hear from bernhard

Back