Delightful news from Brady Drums!

Bonzodownunder

Would have to both give blood & mortgage the house to ever to be able to afford Brady,
Even if I could unless they make free-floating shells/system ala Sleishman I'm not interested nor buying!.

Pocket-full-of-gold

Platinum Member
Would have to both give blood & mortgage the house to ever to be able to afford Brady,
Even if I could unless they make free-floating shells/system ala Sleishman I'm not interested nor buying!.
Yeah, totally.

Likewise, until Ferrari make a diesel prime mover a la Kenworth, I'm not interested or buying!

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Great news for fans of the real deal.
Bad news for those hoping to "fill the void".
There's some "void filling' that I was made aware of for the first time yesterday. Let's just say, not my way of doing business - ever!

Captain Bash

Silver Member
Good to hear,

I don't think Brady snares are that expensive considering what they give, a snare that will last a lifetime of playing.

My Brady stave 14 x7 jarrah was worth every penny, it has done some serious giging mileage and has never ever let me down ever, an aggressive direct sound with considerable depth and a rim shot that is fully unified with the main are sound. I also like how it delivers a similar depth of tone if played lightly or absolutely smacked.