ddrum Distributors?

Andrewski

Looking into picking up a ddrum Dios STN shell pack over a Ludwig Centennial (I prefer the Birch/Aspen to the Maple). Only problem is, the music store I work at isn't a ddrum dealer.

Just curious if anyone had any idea on if ddrum distributes through any other companies, or if they're a direct buy-in only. Thanks!

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
My Ma and Pa store is a DDrum outlet. The manager just spent a few days in Orlando at their distribution center playing a few new sets.

eamesuser

Silver Member
atlanta pro percusion in marietta ga is a dealer,their website may or may not have something but you can call them

Andrewski

I'm actually looking for distributors, not actual dealers.

For example, we get Remo through The Music People(Could be wrong) instead of ordering from Remo direct, so we call TMP to place a Remo heads order.

If all else fails I'll probably order it from Funky Munky, I've had a few good reccs about them from friends. I was just curious if any ddrum had any distributors in common with the shop I work at.

D

DamoSyzygy

If you get a contact number for ddrum, theyll be able to tell you who distributes in your area.
As far as I remember, ddrum is owned by Dean Guitars - so theres a good chance theyll be distributed by the same company that does Dean. Failing that, ring Dean Guitars and see if they can put you on the right track.

Andrewski

Spoke with our ex-Zildjian rep, who also happens to be a ddrum rep. He told me he'd order it for me personally at cost. Hello Dios STN for $899 :D

apolloblvd

Spoke with our ex-Zildjian rep, who also happens to be a ddrum rep. He told me he'd order it for me personally at cost. Hello Dios STN for $899 :D[/QUOTE

I have been looking at this same set for over a year. Is there any way at all that I could get hooked up with a great deal like that? I am in the Dayton Ohio area, is there any way to have one ordered on my behalf? I am ready to buy now. I was just curious, I came upon your post because I was searching for this set at a lower cost.
Thanks